Narrabundah College is a part of the Registered Training Organisation (RTO) Canberra College trading as South Weston Network88008 offering accredited courses based on National Training Packages. Narrabundah College is also able to manage students undertaking an Australian School based Apprenticeship Program (ASBA).
The Vocational courses help students in gaining and undertaking employment. Each Vocational unit consists of competencies. Assessment is competency based, in that the student will be required to demonstrate competency in each of a range of tasks measured against specified performance criteria.
Completed semester units of Vocational courses will be reported on the Year 12 Certificate using A-E grades according to the current system grade descriptors and a Vocational Certificate or Statement of Attainment listing competencies achieved, will also be awarded at the completion of Year 12.
- Fashion Design - Certificate II in Applied Fashion Design and Technology LMT21707
Certificate II in Applied Fashion Design and Technology
- Business Administration - Cert II BSB20112/Cert III BSB30112
Certificate II in Business
- Furniture - Cert I MSF10113
- Certificate I in Furnishing
- Media - Certificate II in Creative Industries Media – CUF20107
Certificate II in Creative Industries (Media)
- Information Digital Media and Technology - Certificate ICA10111/Certificate II ICA20111/Certificate III CA30111
Certificate I in Information, Digital Media and Technology Certificate II in Information, Digital Media and Technology
Certificate III in Information, Digital Media and Technology
Details of the individual vocational courses are found in the various Faculty listings.
and this link for ASBA
For Further information and details relating to VET Course - Student Handbook
Jodie Dehelean (VET co)
Email: Jodie.firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 02-61423225