Narrabundah College offers a challenging curriculum in a caring environment to meet the needs of students in an international community.
The principal aims of Narrabundah College are to:
- help students develop into independent, tolerant adults and to prepare them for life in a rapidly changing world;
- provide a learning environment which is pleasant, stimulating and satisfying;
- foster an appreciation of individuals and the needs of others in a socially and culturally diverse student community and the wider society;
- encourage students to fulfil their potential in a wide range of disciplines and activities and to become increasingly responsible for their own learning; and
- provide a curriculum built on sound academic principles which is appropriate for students with different abilities and requirements
and which allows for specialisation in areas of particular interest or expertise.
The College values:
- democratic processes;
- the professionalism of its staff;
- students as individuals.
Kerrie Grundy (Principal)