What makes Narrabundah College so unique?
Narrabundah College delivers a senior secondary curriculum to 950+ year 11 and 12 students. It is the school of choice for a significant number of our students locally, nationally and internationally. They choose to enrol for the programs we offer and for the positive, challenging and dynamic learning environment.
Our diverse curriculum offerings sit under the ACT ATAR System, the International Baccalaureate and the French Baccalauréat.
We continue to challenge national trends in STEM and Languages. 450+ of our students study the highest and most difficult level of Maths over the two years; 550+ study Physics and Chemistry, 450+students study Human Biology, Biology and Exercise Science as part of their package. We offer nine languages and more than half of our student population study at least one language.
Students are able to choose from English, History, Philosophy, Humanities, Social Sciences, Media, IT, Visual and Performing Arts as well as the STEM subjects and Languages. These diverse subjects are delivered by passionate teachers whose significant expertise in their area excites students’ interest and learning.
The college prides itself on providing a high level of student support to ensure that all students’ learning journeys are successful.
Not only are students challenged and succeed academically, they are able to develop into caring global citizens who can and do make a difference to our world.
Our Curriculum of Giving Framework overarches student experience at this college. As part of their college journey, students embrace opportunities in leadership, health & well-being, volunteering, community connections and much more.
We create an environment where our students discover their interests, develop their skills and thrive socially, emotionally and academically.
HIGHEST ATAR 99.95
- 2 Duxes on 99.95 - Top 2 Students in the ACT.
- 35 students attained an ATAR of 99+ over 99 (Including 3 French Baccalauréat & 2 International Baccalaureate students)
- 86 students attained an ATAR of 95+
- 144 students attained an ATAR of 90+
- 252 students attained an ATAR of 80+
- 342 students attained an ATAR of 65+
- 86.75% of students attained an ATAR over 65
- Most students attained ATARs 5-10 marks above their estimate. Students were delighted with their excellent results.
- 411 students gained an ATAR
- Our median ATAR of students completing in the ACT System is 83.7
- 2017 IB Results:
Dux 44 = 99.85 ATAR
Narrabundah College Equivalent Median 33 = 99.90
- ANU Extension 44 students - 8 of whom topped 8 of the 10 courses
(These results include IB and French Baccalauréat Results).
National Education Awards.
Congratulations to our French Bac students whose 2018 results are outstanding:
· All students graduated
· 6 students attained an ATAR equivalent over 99
· 12 students attained an ATAR equivalent over 95 and 17 over 90, 21 over 80 and 23 over 69.
06 Jul 2018
INTERACT - NARRABUNDAH COLLEGE. Congratulations to Interact’s new leadership team and thank you to our retiring president and our retiring executive. A big thank you to all members of Narrabundah College who participate and thank you for your great effort. For those of you who want to take part in leadership, experience great opportunities and make a difference to the world we live in then Interact is for you whilst making new friends at the same time. Interact meets every Wednesday lunchtime, we invite you to share the achievement and to share the fun.
06 Jul 2018
20 Jun 2018
Chris Ward was awarded an ACEL Excellence in Leadership Award on Wednesday night June 13, 2018. Congratulations to Chris - well done.
15 Jun 2018