Narrabundah College is a government college for years 11 and 12 students - the final two years of secondary education. It offers a challenging curriculum in a caring environment and meets the needs of an international community.
Narrabundah College has earned an enviable record of student achievement in academic, sporting, social and cultural endeavours. A high percentage of students go on to further education at universities and specialist tertiary institutions.
The school has a very strong international atmosphere; the students come from many different cultural backgrounds. This year there are fifty-five different first languages spoken, and fifty-nine countries of origin.
College Core Values
- Challenging Curriculum
- Caring Environment
- International Community
An IB school
HIGHEST ATAR 99.95
- 2 Duxes on 99.95 - Top 2 Students in the ACT.
- 35 students attained an ATAR of 99+ over 99 (Including 3 French Baccalauréat & 2 International Baccalaureate students)
- 86 students attained an ATAR of 95+
- 144 students attained an ATAR of 90+
- 252 students attained an ATAR of 80+
- 342 students attained an ATAR of 65+
- 86.75% of students attained an ATAR over 65
- Most students attained ATARs 5-10 marks above their estimate. Students were delighted with their excellent results.
- 411 students gained an ATAR
- Our median ATAR of students completing in the ACT System is 83.7
- 2017 IB Results:
Dux 44 = 99.85 ATAR
Narrabundah College Equivalent Median 33 = 99.90
- ANU Extension 44 students - 8 of whom topped 8 of the 10 courses
(These results include IB and French Baccalauréat Results).
Open Day, Open Night - Narrabundah College.
Thursday May 10, 2018
Morning 9:00am to 11.30am Students.
Evening 6.30pm - 8.00pm
27 Mar 2018
Canberra Times (Friday 9 March 2018) pages 59-60.
Narrabundah College's star cricketer (2018).PDF
09 Mar 2018
TOP MARKS FOR IB STUDENTS
13 Feb 2018
The Narrabundah College community is extremely proud of Deepan’s and Claire’s achievements.
Narrabundah College congratulates all 2017 graduating students on their outstanding achievements.
Congratulations to the 30 students who attained an ATAR over 99 as well as 3 French Bac students whose ATAR was over 99.
Congratulations to the 8 students who topped eight of the ten ANU Exentsion Courses.
Congratulations to the 75 students who attained an ATAR over 95 and to the 133 over 90; to the 241 who attained an ATAR over 80 and to the 331 over 65.
Congratulations to the top 50 whose median was 99.250; to the top 100 whose median was 97.3 and to the top 200 whose median was 92.950.
13 Dec 2017