Narrabundah College is a government college for years 11 and 12 students - the final two years of secondary education. It offers a challenging curriculum in a caring environment and meets the needs of an international community.
Narrabundah College has earned an enviable record of student achievement in academic, sporting, social and cultural endeavours. A high percentage of students go on to further education at universities and specialist tertiary institutions.
The school has a very strong international atmosphere; the students come from many different cultural backgrounds. This year there are fifty-five different first languages spoken, and fifty-nine countries of origin.
College Core Values
- Challenging Curriculum
- Caring Environment
- International Community
An IB school
2015 ATAR 99.85
- 19 Students attained an ATAR of 99+ (including 5 French Baccalaureat Students)
- 67 Students Achieved ATAR Scores of 95+
- 114 Students Achieved ATAR Scores of 90+
- 210 Students attained an ATAR of 80+
- 321 Students attained an ATAR of 65
- Top IB score of 44 equals an ATAR of 99.85
- Average IB score of 33 equals an ATAR of 90.6
- 86% of students attained over an ATAR above 65
- 372 students attained an ATAR.
Our median or middle ATAR of students completing ACT System is 83.1
Latest News2016 Icon Water Awards
2016 Icon Water/ActewAGL CAT AWARDS
LAURA VAN ZWART
TASMA HUNT (Comedy Routine)
FEATURED ACTOR IN A SCHOOL/YOUTH PLAY
CALUM WILSON (Mr Kingston)
LEADING ACTRESS IN A SCHOLL/YOUTH PLAY
NICOLA WETSELAAR (JENIFER MITCHELL)
BEST DIRECTOR OF A SCHOOL/YOUTH PLAY
BEST PRODUCTION OF A SCHOOL/ YOUTH PLAY
29 Nov 2016
Visual Arts Exhibition
14 Nov 2016
2016 Fashion show
03 Nov 2016
Japanese Speech competition
Sorry I remembered one more if possible: Hana Perry national winner in the Background Category of a Japanese Speech competition.
21 Oct 2016